LEARN ABOUT DC PACE
- DC PACE Program Guidelines | Detailed guidance on eligibility requirements, program costs, the application process, and answers to frequently asked questions. The guidelines also include specific guidance to contractors and energy project developers preparing the technical component of an application.
RESOURCES FOR PACE APPLICANTS
- DC PACE Preliminary Application | Complete this brief online intake form to confirm that your property and project are eligible for PACE. We'll send you a letter of preliminary eligibility and connect with you to talk about next steps.
- DC PACE Registered Service Providers | Need an energy audit, a proposal from an HVAC contractor, or a quote from a solar installer? Get contact and services for a range of companies that can help you develop a PACE project.
- DC PACE Registered Capital Providers | Coming soon. These capital providers are registered with the DC PACE program to provide financing for PACE projects.
- DC PACE Full Application | Don't have a capital provider selected? Work with the DC PACE program to fill out an application, and we'll work with our registered capital providers to provide you with a range of indicative terms for PACE financing.
- DC Sustainable Energy Utility | The DCSEU helps District residents, businesses, and institutions save energy and money through energy efficiency and renewable energy programs with technical assistance, rebates, and incentives.
- Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Green Building Division| Assistance with compliance on DC Energy Conservation Code, Green Construction Code and Green Building Act.
RESOURCES FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Service Provider Registration Form | Complete this short registration form to become registered DC PACE contractor / service provider and be listed on our website.
- Technical Application Guidance | Section IV of the DC PACE Program Guidelines is intended to provide guidance for contractors and service providers on completing a technical application.
- DC PACE Energy Audit Worksheet | This worksheet is a required part of many PACE technical applications. See the technical application guidance for more information on when and how to use this document.
- Boiler Light Worksheet | This worksheet is a required part of PACE technical applications for boiler replacements and other HVAC-only upgrade projects.See the technical application guidance for more information on when and how to use this document.
- Solar Feasibility Study Requirements | This document provides guidance on a solar feasibility study, which is required for solar installationprojects.See the technical application guidance for more information on when and how to use this document.
- Template Draw Schedule | The contractor may be required to prepare a draw schedule based on the Capital Provider's template or this simple format.
RESOURCES FOR CAPITAL PROVIDERS
- Capital Provider Registration Form| All capital providers interested in financing PACE projects in DC should submit this registration form.
- Draft DC PACE Standard Offer to Capital Providers | This document provides guidance to capital providers interested in financing DC PACE projects, and outlines processes for engaging with the program, and originating and closing projects. Note: This document is provided in draft form for background purposes only, and is subject to change. The Administrator will notify Registered Capital Providers upon publication of a final version. Capital Providers should conduct their own due diligence on the program and its legal documents, as this draft document is not intended to provide legal guidance.